Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily morning star. (New-London [Conn.]) 1848-1851
New-London [Conn.] (1848-1851)
Daily morning star. : (New-London [Conn.]) 1848-1851
- Place of publication:
- New-London [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.M. Scofield
- Dates of publication:
-new ser., v. 4, no. 1032 (May 3, 1851).
Began Jan. 1848.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- New London (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "Whig," <1848>; "Democratic," <1849>.
- Available also on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, Conn.
- Description based on: New ser. v. 3, no. 19 (Jan. 24, 1848).
- Editor: D.S. Ruddock, <1849>.
- Publisher: D.S. Ruddock, <1849>.
- Weekly ed.: New London Democrat (New London, Conn. : 1845).
- sn 84023026
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information