Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily star. (New London, Conn.) 1851-1855
New London, Conn. (1851-1855)
Daily star. : (New London, Conn.) 1851-1855
- Place of publication:
- New London, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D.S. Ruddock
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 1033 (May 5, 1851)-v. 7, no. 23 (Oct. 9, 1855).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- New London (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available also on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, Conn.
- Editor: D.S. Ruddock, <1852>.
- Published as: Daily morning star, <Feb. 13>-Oct. 9, 1855.
- Weekly ed.: New London Democrat (New London, Conn. : 1845), 1851-<Feb. 26, 1848>, and: Democrat (New London, Conn.), <Jan. 20, 1855>-Feb. 3, 1855, and: Weekly Democrat (New London, Conn.), Feb. 10-Oct. 9, 1855.
- sn 84023027
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information