Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-London daily chronicle. (New London, Conn.) 186?-1868
New London, Conn. (186?-1868)
New-London daily chronicle. : (New London, Conn.) 186?-1868
- Place of publication:
- New London, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William O. Irish
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Connecticut--New London.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205494
- New London (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1862).
- Published from same office: State temperance journal.
- Publishers: Samuel Fox, <1864>; C.D. Rice & Co., <1866-1868>.
- Weekly ed.: New London chronicle.
- sn 84023039
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information