Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Portsmouth Mercury. (Portsmouth, N.H.) 1843-1846
Portsmouth, N.H. (1843-1846)
The Portsmouth Mercury. : (Portsmouth, N.H.) 1843-1846
- Place of publication:
- Portsmouth, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Benjamin F. McIntire
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 28, 1843)-v. 3, no. 52 (Sept. 17, 1846).
- New Hampshire--Portsmouth.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207640
- Portsmouth (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to politics, morality, literature, miscellaneous reading and general intelligence."
- Editors: E. Currier, 1844-1846; B.F. McIntire, 1846.
- Proprietors: J.C. Virgin, 1843-1844; E. Currier, 1844-1846.
- sn 84023191
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information