Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Newhampshire sentinel. (Keene, N.H.) 1799-1957
Keene, N.H. (1799-1957)
Newhampshire sentinel. : (Keene, N.H.) 1799-1957
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Keene, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Prentiss
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1957.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 23, 1799)-
- Cheshire County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Keene (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire--Cheshire County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221060
- New Hampshire--Keene.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218760
- Also issued on microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Daily ed.: Keene evening sentinel, 1890-<1949>.
- sn 84023315
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information