Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The People's advocate. (Portsmouth [N.H.]) 1816-1817
Portsmouth [N.H.] (1816-1817)
The People's advocate. : (Portsmouth [N.H.]) 1816-1817
- Place of publication:
- Portsmouth [N.H.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. Weeks
- Dates of publication:
Sept. 24, 1816-v. 1, no. 26 (May 17, 1817).
- New Hampshire--Portsmouth.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207640
- New Hampshire--Rockingham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211980
- Portsmouth (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Rockingham County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Motto: "Be just and fear not--let all the ends thou aim'st at be thy country's--thy God's and Truth's."
- Vol. numbering irregular.
- sn 84023445
View complete holdings information