Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Political star. [volume] (Portsmouth, N.H.) 1804-1804
Portsmouth, N.H. (1804-1804)
Political star. [volume] : (Portsmouth, N.H.) 1804-1804
- Place of publication:
- Portsmouth, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Whitelock
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1 no. 1 (June 28, 1804)-v. 1, no. 20 (Nov. 8, 1804).
- New Hampshire--Portsmouth.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207640
- New Hampshire--Rockingham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211980
- Portsmouth (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Rockingham County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- sn 84023446
View complete holdings information