Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ka Elele Hawaii. [volume] (Honolulu, Oahu [Hawaii) 1848-1855
Honolulu, Oahu [Hawaii (1848-1855)
Ka Elele Hawaii. [volume] : (Honolulu, Oahu [Hawaii) 1848-1855
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Oahu [Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Buke 4, pepa 1 (Iune 8, 1848)-buke 10, no. 21 (Dekemaba 21, 1855).
- Hawaiian language--Texts.
- Hawaiian language.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00952008
- Editor: Limaikaika [i.e., R. Armstrong].
- Has supplements containing government notices called: Ka elele e.
- In Hawaiian.
- Published by the Sandwich Island Mission. Cf. Greer, R.A. "Honolulu in 1847." Hawaiian journal of hist. 4 (1970): 59-88.
- sn 84023736
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information