Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ka Hoku loa. (Honolulu, Oahu, H.I.) 1859-1864
Honolulu, Oahu, H.I. (1859-1864)
Ka Hoku loa. : (Honolulu, Oahu, H.I.) 1859-1864
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Oahu, H.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Buke 1, helu 1 (Iulai 2, 1859)-
Ceased in Dec. 1864.
- Honolulu (Hawaii)--Newspapers.
- Also issued from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Editor: H.H. Parker (1864, with L.H. Gulick).
- In Hawaiian.
- Publication suspended July 1862; resumed with Buke 4, helu 1 (Ianuari 1864).
- Published by members of the Protestant Mission. Cf. bibliography of Hawaiian Is., 1869.
- sn 84023738
View complete holdings information