Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Heart Mountain sentinel. [volume] (Cody, Wyoming) 1942-1945
Cody, Wyoming (1942-1945)
Heart Mountain sentinel. [volume] : (Cody, Wyoming) 1942-1945
- Alternative Titles:
General information bulletin.
Heart Mountain sentinel bulletin.
- Place of publication:
- Cody, Wyoming
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Volume 1, no. 1 (October 24, 1942)-vol. IV, no. 31 (July 28, 1945).
- Cody (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Heart Mountain (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans--Wyoming--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- Park County (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Wyoming--Heart Mountain.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01292464
- Wyoming--Park County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228120
- "Internment Camp Newspaper."
- Abstracted in: Virginia journal and Alexandria advertiser [abstracts].
- Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- Editor: Oct. 24, 1942-Oct. 16, 1943, W. Hosakawa.--Oct. 23, 1943-May 5, 1945, H. Imura.
- Has supplement listing rules, regulations and procedures of the Relocation Center: Heart Mountain sentinel bulletin.
- Has supplements.
- Japanese ed.: Hāto Maunten senchineru.
- Published in Heart Mountain, <1943>-July 1945.
- sn 84024756
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information