Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nashville Tennessean and the Nashville American. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1910-1918
Nashville, Tenn. (1910-1918)
Nashville Tennessean and the Nashville American. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1910-1918
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tennessee Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 138 (Sept. 26, 1910)-v. 12, no. 49 (June 30, 1918).
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- Available on microfilm from State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Formed by the union of: Nashville Tennessean (Nashville, Tenn. : 1907), and: Nashville American (Nashville, Tenn. : 1894 : Daily).
- sn 84024773
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information