Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wisconsin republican. (Green Bay, Wis.) 1844-1847
Green Bay, Wis. (1844-1847)
Wisconsin republican. : (Green Bay, Wis.) 1844-1847
- Place of publication:
- Green Bay, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Ryan, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Nov. 12, 1844 issue; ceased in Dec. 1847.
- Brown County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Green Bay (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Brown County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213225
- Wisconsin--Green Bay.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210546
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Nov. 19, 1844); title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: Volume 3, number 13 (February 8, 1847); Readex, America's Historical Newspapers (viewed October 23, 2017).
- sn 84024841
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information