Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Green Bay spectator. [volume] (Green Bay, Brown County Wisconsin) 1851-1852
Green Bay, Brown County Wisconsin (1851-1852)
Green Bay spectator. [volume] : (Green Bay, Brown County Wisconsin) 1851-1852
- Place of publication:
- Green Bay, Brown County Wisconsin
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1851; ceased with Vol. 2, no. 17 (Nov. 30, 1852).
- African Americans--Wisconsin--Green Bay--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Brown County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Green Bay (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Brown County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213225
- Wisconsin--Green Bay.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210546
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 23 (Jan. 3, 1852); title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. II, no. 8 (September 28, 1852); Readex, America's Historical Newspapers (viewed October 25, 2017).
- sn 84025597
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information