Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hammond independent. (Hammond, Wis.) 1875-1877
Hammond, Wis. (1875-1877)
The Hammond independent. : (Hammond, Wis.) 1875-1877
- Place of publication:
- Hammond, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [J. McMahon]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 19 (Dec. 3, 1875)-v. 3, no. 10 (Oct. 19, 1877).
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editor: J. McMahon, Dec. 3, 1875-Oct. 19, 1877.--W.S. Lauder, Feb. 4-<Nov. 10, 1876>.
- Published in oppposition to The Hammond independent begun July 1875.
- Publisher from Dec. 10, 1875 issue.
- Publisher varies.
- Uses numbering designation of Hammond independent begun July 1875.
- sn 84025634
View complete holdings information