Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian freeman. (Hartford, [Conn.]) 1843-1845
Hartford, [Conn.] (1843-1845)
Christian freeman. : (Hartford, [Conn.]) 1843-1845
- Place of publication:
- Hartford, [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Brewer, I. Codding, and S.M. Booth
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 6, 1843)-v. 3, no. 52 (Dec. 25, 1845).
- Antislavery movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810800
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Monthly ed.: Charter oak (Hartford, Conn. : 1838), 1843-184 .
- Publishers: William H. Burleigh, <Oct. 12, 1843>-1844; W.H. Burleigh & S.M. Booth, 1845.
- sn 84025778
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information