Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily evening bulletin. (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1855-1895
San Francisco [Calif.] (1855-1895)
Daily evening bulletin. : (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1855-1895
- Alternative Titles:
Daily bulletin and alta California
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.O. Gerberding & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 8, 1855)-v. 80, no. 36 (May 18, 1895).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Daily" appears in title ornament.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Also issued online.
- Extra issue for May 18, 1861 published as: Daily bulletin and alta California.
- sn 84025973
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information