Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Freeman's journal and Columbian chronicle. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1808-1818
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1808-1818)
The Freeman's journal and Columbian chronicle. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1808-1818
- Alternative Titles:
Freeman's journal, and Philadelphia mercantile advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William M'Corkle and James Elliot
- Dates of publication:
Began Dec. 1, 1808; ceased in 1818.
June 2, 1809-June 30, 1817
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "The Freemans journal and" appears within title ornament in small type, June 1809-1818.
- Description based on: Jan. 3, 1809.
- Lacks banner; title from column heading, 1808-May 1809.
- sn 84026086
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information