Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pittsburg daily dispatch. [volume] (Pittsburg, Pa.) 1847-1880
Pittsburg, Pa. (1847-1880)
The Pittsburg daily dispatch. [volume] : (Pittsburg, Pa.) 1847-1880
- Alternative Titles:
Pittsburgh daily dispatch
- Place of publication:
- Pittsburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.W. & J.H. Foster
- Dates of publication:
Aug. 9, 1847-May 18, 1880.
- Daily (except Sun.)
<Sept. 11, 1849-
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Daily" appears within title ornament, Dec. 24, 1855-1865.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- Also published in a weekly ed.: Pittsburg dispatch (1861 : Weekly), <Aug. 3, 1861-
- Publishers: Foster & Bro., <Sept. 11, 1849>-Dec. 30, 1850; J.H. Foster, Dec. 31, 1850- ; Foster & Fleeson, <Dec. 30, 1854-1864>; O'Neill & Rook, <Oct. 23, 1868-1870>
- Some issues accompanied by supplements.
- sn 84026128
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information