Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Orange chronicle. (Orange, N.J.) 1869-1908
Orange, N.J. (1869-1908)
The Orange chronicle. : (Orange, N.J.) 1869-1908
- Place of publication:
- Orange, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- F.W. Baldwin
- Dates of publication:
Began with Jan. 30, 1869 issue; ceased with Sept. 12, 1908 issue.
- Orange (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 213 (Feb. 22, 1873).
- Editor: Frank W. Baldwin, 1869-<1884>.
- Issue for June 12, 1907 also called: "Centennial Midweek edition."
- Publishers: F.W. Baldwin & Co., 1869; F.W. Baldwin & J.B. Loomis, 1869-1870; F.W. Baldwin, 1870-<1884>.
- sn 84026200
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information