Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The union, United States gazette and true American. [volume] (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1818-1823
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1818-1823)
The union, United States gazette and true American. [volume] : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1818-1823
- Alternative Titles:
United States gazette and true American
United States gazette, the Union and true American
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bronson & Smith
- Dates of publication:
Whole no. v. 53, no. 6822 (Mar. 9, 1818)-whole no. v. 62, no. 8436 (Mar. 31, 1823) = New ser., v. 1, no. 1-n.s., v. 10, no. 1608.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Publishers: Bronson & Smith, Mar. 9, 1818-Feb. 5, 1819; E. Bronson, Feb. 6-Mar. 29, 1819; William Henry Sanford, <Mar. 29-Oct. 2, 1820>; James G. Watts & Co., Oct. 3, 1820-Mar. 31, 1823.
- sn 84026282
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information