Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Relfs Philadelphia gazette, and daily advertiser. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1803-1823
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1803-1823)
Relfs Philadelphia gazette, and daily advertiser. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1803-1823
- Alternative Titles:
Gazette and daily advertiser
Philadelphia gazette, and daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel Relf
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 20, no. 4395 (Jan. 1, 1803)-v. 40, no. 10,500 (Mar. 15, 1823).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Whatever measures have a tendency to dissolve the union, or contribute to violate or lessen the Sovereign Authority, might be considered as hostile to the Liberty and Independence of America, ' Washington."
- Semiweekly ed.: Philadelphia gazette (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1809).
- sn 84026306
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information