Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Philadelphia gazette & daily advertiser. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1800-1802
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1800-1802)
The Philadelphia gazette & daily advertiser. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1800-1802
- Alternative Titles:
Philadelphia gazette and daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Brown & Relf
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 3627 (June 18, 1800)-v. 19, no. 4394 (Dec. 31, 1802).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Published from same office: Relf's Philadelphia prices current.
- sn 84026307
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information