Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pittsburgh gazette. [volume] (Pittsburgh [Pa.]) 1786-1820
Pittsburgh [Pa.] (1786-1820)
The Pittsburgh gazette. [volume] : (Pittsburgh [Pa.]) 1786-1820
- Place of publication:
- Pittsburgh [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Scull and J. Hall
- Dates of publication:
-v. 35, no. 203 (May 29, 1820).
Began in 1786.
Mar. 2-May 29, 1820
- Allegheny County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Allegheny County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209250
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell and from West Virginia University Library Photoduplication section.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Aug. 12, 1786).
- sn 84026381
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information