Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Watchman and harbinger. (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1863-186?
Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C. (1863-186?)
The Watchman and harbinger. : (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1863-186?
- Place of publication:
- Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Harris, Michaux & Batchelor
- Dates of publication:
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Methodist Church--North Carolina--Newspapers.
- Methodist Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01018643
- North Carolina--Greensboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205296
- North Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204304
- "Devoted to the interests of the Methodist Protestant church, and to general intelligence."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 9 (Nov. 27, 1863).
- sn 84026441
View complete holdings information