Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Washingtonian journal. (Portland, Me.) 1843-1848
Portland, Me. (1843-1848)
Washingtonian journal. : (Portland, Me.) 1843-1848
- Place of publication:
- Portland, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F.W. Nichols & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1848?
Vol. 1, no. 43 (May 3, 1843)-
- Cumberland County (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Maine--Cumberland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221057
- Portland (Me.)--Newspapers.
- "A family paper, devoted to temperance, virtue, intellectual and moral improvement, agriculture, news & c," <May 9, 1843>.
- Merged with: Cold water fountain and Gardiner news-letter, to form: Cold water fountain, and Washingtonian journal.
- Published under the patronage of: the Maine Temperance Union and the Washington Total Abstinence Society.
- Publishers: A. Shirley & Son, Nov. 15, 1843-Nov. 4, 1846; Geo. H. Shirley, Nov. 11, 1846-<Nov. 2, 1848>
- sn 84027115
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information