Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Anderson Democrat. [volume] (Anderson, Ind.) 1871-1884
Anderson, Ind. (1871-1884)
The Anderson Democrat. [volume] : (Anderson, Ind.) 1871-1884
- Place of publication:
- Anderson, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William C. Fleming
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1871; ceased in 1884.
- Anderson (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Indiana--Madison County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205328
- Madison County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- "Official paper of the county and city."
- Democratic. Cf. Rowell, 1873.
- Description based on: Sept. 8, 1871; title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: Volume XV, number 33 (March 20, 1884); U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed Aug. 8, 2017).
- Publishers: William C. Fleming, 1871-1872; Charles L. Zahm, <1872>; Todisman & Pyles, <1873-1876>.
- sn 84027272
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information