Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Fort Wayne weekly gazette. (Fort Wayne, Ind.) 1862-1899
Fort Wayne, Ind. (1862-1899)
Fort Wayne weekly gazette. : (Fort Wayne, Ind.) 1862-1899
- Alternative Titles:
Fort Wayne gazette
Ft. Wayne gazette
Ft. Wayne weekly gazette
- Place of publication:
- Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Isaac Jenkinson, Homer C. Hartman
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1862; ceased in June 1899.
- Allen County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Fort Wayne (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Indiana--Allen County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207514
- Indiana--Fort Wayne.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204891
- "Fort Wayne" appears in title ornament, <1876-1879>.
- "Weekly" appears above title ornament, <Aug. 1, 1872-Nov. 6, 1873>.
- Daily eds.: Fort Wayne daily gazette; Daily gazette; Fort Wayne gazette; Fort Wayne morning gazette; Fort Wayne daily gazette; Fort Wayne gazette; Fort Wayne Sunday gazette.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 78 (Oct. 27, 1864).
- Has occasional supplements.
- Latest issue consulted: Volume XXV, number 20 (February 9, 1888); U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed April 19, 2017).
- Published as: Ft. Wayne weekly gazette, <Aug. 1, 1872>.
- sn 84027348
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information