Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Central Washingtonian news. (Utica, N.Y.) 1847-184?
Utica, N.Y. (1847-184?)
Central Washingtonian news. : (Utica, N.Y.) 1847-184?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Utica, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Matteson Baker
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)--Utica.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207805
- Utica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Washingtonian" appears within title ornament, <1847-1848>.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 14 (Oct. 8, 1847).
- Editor: Matteson Baker, <1848>.
- sn 84027508
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information