Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily legal news and Cleveland recorder. (Cleveland, Ohio) 1887-current
Cleveland, Ohio (1887-current)
The Daily legal news and Cleveland recorder. : (Cleveland, Ohio) 1887-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- [G.A. Robertson]
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sun and Mon.)
Apr. 11, 1970-
- Cleveland (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Cuyahoga County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 155 (Jan. 1, 1903).
- Official paper of the City of Cleveland.
- Published as: Daily legal news, <1907>-Dec. 31, 1919.
- sn 84028163
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information