Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily Painesville journal. [volume] (Painesville, Ohio) 1892-1895
Painesville, Ohio (1892-1895)
Daily Painesville journal. [volume] : (Painesville, Ohio) 1892-1895
- Place of publication:
- Painesville, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Journal Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Mar. 1895?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 16, 1892)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Lake County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Painesville (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- "A Democratic family newspaper," July 10, 1893-<Dec., 1894>.
- Publishers: Journal Pub. Co., July-Dec. 6, 1892; James E. Chambers, Dec. 12, 1892-<Dec., 1894>.
- Vol. 1, no. 145 (Jan. 3, 1893) misdated 1892.
- Weekly ed.: Northern Ohio journal (Painesville, Ohio : 1872).
- sn 84028195
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information