Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Mahoning Valley review. [volume] (Warren, O. [Ohio]) 1889-1892
Warren, O. [Ohio] (1889-1892)
Mahoning Valley review. [volume] : (Warren, O. [Ohio]) 1889-1892
- Place of publication:
- Warren, O. [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- Trumbull Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 43 (Apr. 24, 1889)-v. 6, no. 2 (July 28, 1892) = whole no. 94-whole no. 263.
- "An independent farm journal," <June-July>, 1892.
- "Devoted to the interests of the taxpayers, and people generally, of Trumbull County and vicinity, irrespective of party," 18<89>; " ... and people generally of the 19 Congress district and vicinity of the Valley, 18<91>-<May>, 1892.
- "Official organ of the 19 District Farmers' Alliance."
- Editor: J.W. Gillespie, <June>, 1892.
- Publisher: W.C. Brown, <Dec.>, 1891-<May>, 1892.
- sn 84028398
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information