Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cincinnati weekly herald. (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1846-1848
Cincinnati [Ohio] (1846-1848)
Cincinnati weekly herald. : (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1846-1848
- Alternative Titles:
Mar. 24, 1847-Jan. 12, 1848
National press and Cincinnati weekly herald
- Place of publication:
- Cincinnati [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sperry & Brewster
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 16, 1846)-v. 2, no. 38 (Sept. 14, 1848).
- Cincinnati (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- "A weekly anti-slavery paper."
- Also published in a daily ed.: Cincinnati morning herald.
- Issues for Dec. 16, 1846-<Feb. 17, 1847> called also: whole no. 1-<9>
- Merged with: Cincinnati signal and possibly the Western commercial advertiser (non-extant?), to form the: Cincinnati weekly globe (Cincinnati, Ohio : 1848).
- Publishers: Sperry & Brewster, 1846-Apr. 7, 1847; H.H. Sperry (& Co.), Apr. 14, 1847-July 12, 1848; J.V. Smith, July 19-Sept. 14, 1848.
- Vol. 2, no. 2 (Jan. 5, 1848) misdated 1847.
- sn 84028683
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information