Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Zanesville express, and Republican standard. (Zanesville, Ohio) 1812-1820
Zanesville, Ohio (1812-1820)
Zanesville express, and Republican standard. : (Zanesville, Ohio) 1812-1820
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Zanesville, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Putnam & Israel
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with June 24, 1820 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 30, 1812)-
- Muskingum County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Muskingum County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209592
- Zanesville (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 8, no. 23 (June 3, 1820).
- sn 84028825
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information