Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening tribune. (Lawrence, Kan.) 1888-1890
Lawrence, Kan. (1888-1890)
The evening tribune. : (Lawrence, Kan.) 1888-1890
- Place of publication:
- Lawrence, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- Charles F. Scott
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 21 (Aug. 14, 1888)-v. 2, no. 497 (Mar. 29, 1890).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- "Conference ed." published Mar. 6-13, 1889.
- "Republican in politics."
- Has occasional supplements.
- Issued also in weekly edition called: Lawrence tribune, Aug. 14-Dec. 28, 1888.
- Published by [Journal Co.], Jan. 1, 1889-Mar. 29, 1890.
- sn 84029612
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information