Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ballston register. (Ballston Spa, N.Y.) 1866-186?
Ballston Spa, N.Y. (1866-186?)
The Ballston register. : (Ballston Spa, N.Y.) 1866-186?
- Place of publication:
- Ballston Spa, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John M. Waterburg
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 17, 1866)-
- Ballston Spa (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Ballston Spa.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220520
- New York (State)--Saratoga County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210046
- Saratoga County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "One country, one flag, and one union of equal states."
- Published every Friday.
- sn 84031038
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information