Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Plattsburgh daily press. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1895-1942
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1895-1942)
Plattsburgh daily press. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1895-1942
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 279 (July 11, 1895)-v. 47, no. 41 (Oct. 5, 1942).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the New York State Library.
- sn 84031094
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information