Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Clinton County farmer. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1898-1902
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1898-1902)
Clinton County farmer. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1898-1902
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Farmer Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 19, 1898)-v. 5, no. 31 (Dec. 24, 1902).
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York State Library.
- sn 84031095
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information