Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American journal. (Ithaca, N.Y.) 1817-1823
Ithaca, N.Y. (1817-1823)
American journal. : (Ithaca, N.Y.) 1817-1823
- Place of publication:
- Ithaca, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mack & Shepard
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 20, 1817)-v. 6, no. 48 (July 9, 1823).
- Ithaca (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Ithaca.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205507
- New York (State)--Tompkins County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207029
- Tompkins County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Motto: "Pedg'd but to truth, to liberty and law, --no favor sways us, and no fear shall awe."
- sn 84031127
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information