Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About National Republican advocate. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1832-18??
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1832-18??)
National Republican advocate. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1832-18??
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by F.P. Allen
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 7, 1832)-
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York State Library.
- sn 84031154
View complete holdings information