Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Democratic press. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1833-18??
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1833-18??)
The Democratic press. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1833-18??
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Democratic Press
- Dates of publication:
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York State Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (June 20, 1833).
- sn 84031164
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information