Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Allegany County advocate. (Angelica, N.Y.) 1842-1853
Angelica, N.Y. (1842-1853)
Allegany County advocate. : (Angelica, N.Y.) 1842-1853
- Place of publication:
- Angelica, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Erastus S. Palmer
- Dates of publication:
Began in Jan. 1842.
Ceased with Jan. 20, 1853 issue.
- Allegany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Angelica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Allegany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221766
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 46 (May 6, 1846).
- sn 84031225
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information