Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Newburgh-Beacon news. [volume] (Newburgh, N.Y.) 1959-1961
Newburgh, N.Y. (1959-1961)
Newburgh-Beacon news. [volume] : (Newburgh, N.Y.) 1959-1961
- Place of publication:
- Newburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- [Newburgh News Printing & Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 20, 1959)-v. 2, no. 171 (Feb. 9, 1961).
- Daily (except Sunday and holidays)
- Beacon (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Newburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell Co.
- Editor: 1959-1961, M.D. Herbert.
- Publishers: Newburgh News Printing & Pub. Co., 1959- ; Newburgh-Beacon News Co., -1961.
- sn 84031289
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information