Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Auburn daily advertiser. [volume] (Auburn, N.Y.) 1846-1861
Auburn, N.Y. (1846-1861)
Auburn daily advertiser. [volume] : (Auburn, N.Y.) 1846-1861
- Place of publication:
- Auburn, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Henry Oliphant
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 2, 1846)-v. 16, no. 6 (Mar. 7, 1861).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Auburn (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Cayuga County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Auburn.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210382
- New York (State)--Cayuga County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220524
- Also issued on microfilm from the Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell.
- Merged with: Auburn daily union, to form: Auburn daily advertiser and Auburn union.
- Publishers: Henry Montgomery, <Sept. 1846>, Knapp & Peck, <1849>-1861.
- Weekly eds.: Auburn journal and advertiser, 1846-1847; Auburn weekly journal, 1848-<1856>; Auburn journal (Auburn, N.Y. : 1859), <1859-1860>
- sn 84031359
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information