Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Rochester daily union and advertiser. [volume] (Rochester, N.Y.) 1860-1885
Rochester, N.Y. (1860-1885)
Rochester daily union and advertiser. [volume] : (Rochester, N.Y.) 1860-1885
- Alternative Titles:
Daily union and advertiser
Rochester union and advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Curtis, Butts & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 33, no. 289 (Dec. 6, 1860)-v. 60, no. 308 (Dec. 31, 1885).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (State)--Rochester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204680
- Rochester (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Published as: Rochester union and advertiser Dec. 4, 1862-Apr. 9, 1863.
- Publisher: Union and Advertiser Co., <1876>.
- Weekly eds.: Rochester Republican; Rochester weekly Republican.
- sn 84035767
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information