Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily record. (Rochester, N.Y.) 1908-current
Rochester, N.Y. (1908-current)
The daily record. : (Rochester, N.Y.) 1908-current
- Place of publication:
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Daily Record Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
- Monroe County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214388
- New York (State)--Rochester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204680
- Rochester (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Law, real estate, finance and general intelligence."
- "Monroe County's business/legal daily newspaper."
- "Official court paper for Monroe County."
- "Official paper for bankruptcy notices."
- Also published in a Syracuse ed.
- Description based on: Vol. 17, no. 278 (Dec. 1, 1926).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 48, no 250 (Dec. 31, 1956).
- sn 84035814
View complete holdings information