Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily Pennsylvania telegraph and legislative register. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1840-1841
Harrisburg, Pa. (1840-1841)
Daily Pennsylvania telegraph and legislative register. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1840-1841
- Alternative Titles:
Daily telegraph, and legislative register of Pennsylvania
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Fenn & Wallace
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1840? Ceased in 1841?
- Daily (semiweekly during legislative sessions)
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Microfilm Corp. of Pa.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 2 (Jan. 6, 1841); title from caption.
- Preceded by a "sample sheet" called: Daily telegraph and legislative register of Pennsylvania, dated Dec. 10, 1840, which was issued as supplement to vol. 10, whole no. 486 of weekly ed.
- Published during sessions of the state legislature.
- sn 84035953
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information