Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Morning telegraph. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1863-1864
Harrisburg, Pa. (1863-1864)
Morning telegraph. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1863-1864
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George Bergner
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1863; ceased in 1864.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Dauphin County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Dauphin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212397
- Available on microfilm from Microfilm Corp. of Pa.
- Description based on: Mar. 2, 1863; title from caption.
- Published a weekly ed. (title unknown).
- sn 84035967
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information