Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Harrisburg telegraph. [volume] (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1856-1860
Harrisburg, Pa. (1856-1860)
Harrisburg telegraph. [volume] : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1856-1860
- Alternative Titles:
Harrisburg semi-weekly telegraph
Harrisburg weekly telegraph
Pennsylvania semi-weekly telegraph
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- McClure & Sellers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 25, no. 18 (Jan. 8, 1856)-new ser., v. 31, no. 36 (Mar. 31, 1860).
- Weekly (semiweekly during sessions of the state legislature)
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Microfilm Corp. of Pa.
- Daily eds.: Harrisburg daily telegraph (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1856), 1856-1857; Daily telegraph (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1857), 1857; Pennsylvania daily telegraph (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1857), 1857-1859.
- Published as: Pennsylvania semi-weekly telegraph, <Jan. 23-Feb. 10, 1857> ; and as: Pennsylvania weekly telegraph, Sept. 28, 1859-Feb. 1, 1860.
- The words "weekly" or "semi-weekly" printed within masthead ornament, Jan. 22, 1856-Sept. 21, 1859.
- sn 84035976
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information