Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily patriot and union. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1858-1868
Harrisburg, Pa. (1858-1868)
Daily patriot and union. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1858-1868
- Alternative Titles:
Patriot & union
Patriot and daily union
Patriot and union
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- O. Barrett & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-June 6, 1868.
Began in 1858.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Dauphin County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Dauphin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212397
- "Daily" appears within title ornament, <1859>-1868; "and" appears within title ornament, <1863-1864>.
- Available on microfilm from Microfilm Corp. of Pa. and Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 47 (Oct. 25, 1858).
- Publisher varies.
- Weekly eds.: Patriot and union; Weekly patriot and union.
- sn 84035983
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information