Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Herald. [volume] (Billings, Mont.) 19??-1951
Billings, Mont. (19??-1951)
The Herald. [volume] : (Billings, Mont.) 19??-1951
- Place of publication:
- Billings, Mont.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- The Yellowstone
- Dates of publication:
-v. 24, no. 46 (July 12, 1951).
- "Local-state-livestock-agriculture-oil news-mining."
- Continues: Yellowstone and the Billings herald [non-extant].
- Description based on: Vol. 35, no. 48 (Aug. 21, 1947).
- Last issue published with: Midland review, and uses its numbering.
- Publishers: Yellowstone, Inc., <1947>-1948.--C.K. Shore, 1948-1949.--Herald Pub. Co., 1949-1951.
- sn 84036185
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information